Taxes can be a complicated issue.  You can always visit the IRS website, but that may be more complicated than helpful.  The best advice is to consult with a colleague for guidance or contact our business office. Usually this information is provided at the start of one’s employment.  Helpful links can also be found on the Human Resources page of the CIW’s P Street site.

Leave a Reply